Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Look At Latest Europe Trip

A trip to europe what a wonderful experience. I went with my wife, 2 daughters, mother, father and mother in-law. It was an experience to say the least. We journeyed first to Poland to see visit friends of my parents and show my wife and kids where their great grandparents came from. Next off to Vienna, Austria to have my mom show us where she grew up and where her part of the family came from. And finally off to Italy to see my eldest daughter sing at the opera festival in Viterbo.

We did lots of sightseeing, walking, eating, drinking, eating, drinking and did I mention eating and drinking. It was a sort of roots tour. I just started going over the thousands of images that I captured on this trip. Below are a few that I have done so far. More to come as the year progresses.

Vienese Café

Watering Cans

Reading Room

Shoes For Aline

TeaPots

The Family

Fruit Plate

A Splash of Color

Blue Blouse

Getting Some Rays

Master of the House

World Travellers

1 comment:

Jason said...

I love the colors/tones....awesome!